The MOKA is a compact terminal unit for air-conditioning rooms from 12m2 to 25m². MOKA terminal units are designed for very quiet operation and are ideally suited to air-conditioning commercial and residential buildings. They can be easily fitted above standard false ceilings for substantial savings during installation and maintenance.
MOKA terminal units have intakes and outlets for which both the size and position can be customised for installation in the building. They should preferably be installed in corridors close to the electrical, water and fresh air supplies. The MOKA terminal units are connected to the air diffusers and extraction grilles by flexible heat insulated ducts that can also be sound insulated if required.
The maximum pressure available, the range of fan speeds, the installation flexibility, the reduced and simplified maintenance and the easy access to all parts of the terminal unit make this a very attractive choice for an intelligent air-conditioning system.
The slim-line unit (279mm overall) is enclosed in a 1mm thick galvanised steel casing lined with 10mm thick Melamine foam covered with an aluminium film (Euroclass B).
MOKA terminal units have 4 suspension brackets as standard with elastic anti-vibration studs specially designed to support the weight of the unit and absorb the vibration.
As an option, the MOKA terminal units can be coated with high density polyurethane foam to reduce the noise emissions.
- Ideal for: rooms from 12m2 to 25m2, maximum cooling
- Advantages: compact, connections all on one side, for easy installation above the false ceiling in a corridor, close to the supplies for maintenance without entering rooms of offices
- Applications: large and small commercial buildings: 4 pipe, 2 pipe + electric heater, 2 pipe change-over systems
- Installation: above standard false ceilings
- Used with: flexible heat insulated ducts, that can also be sound insulated if required, to connect to air diffusers and extraction grilles or diffuser / extractors
- Plus points: easy and low maintenance, easy access to all parts
Physical and electrical characteristics
- Dimensions: 279mm high, enclosed in a 1mm thick galvanised steel casing lined with 8mm thick Melamine foam covered with an aluminium film
- Components: low power consumption, variable speed EC fan, 2 to 6 water coils, electric heaters from 500 to 2000 W, four suspension brackets with elastic anti-vibration studs. Options: MOKA terminal units can be coated with high density polyurethane foam to reduce the noise emissions
- Models: 3 models (MOKA 10, 15, 20)
Options: LON or BacNet control network, class G4 filter, CO2 sensor, variable flow, fresh air input